the end of the month has passed quicker than anticipated. I am going in for a lasic evaluation next tuesday, I've been in my glasses for 21 days and am ready to go. if I am approved I will have the surgery at three o'clock. my mama is coming to take care of me ... I can't think of a reason why I wouldn't be a canidate, so we'll just keep on expecting to have it done
I've been knitting horses- they make me happy. the pattern is so easy, and it's fun to knit something I feel like I could actually give away. I like getting something done while I'm watching tv or trying to use up the rest of my half hour lunch at work... next I am going to try a smaller one, because I got this great yarn I like, but not enough for a big one... I love yarn
I got a naked tree punch at a scrapbooking store. it makes me happy, too. since April was coming it was time to make a new calendar for the rest of the year, this time it's more about me AND Loren, instead of just for Loren. it's awesome... fun paper and fun naked trees
Loren sent flowers to work ... the most b e a u t i f u l iris and tulips in the most wonderful spring green vase... when the fedex guy came it didn't even cross my mind that they could be from him, and there they were- sweet note, sweet surprise... things couldn't be better
life is good
I've been knitting horses- they make me happy. the pattern is so easy, and it's fun to knit something I feel like I could actually give away. I like getting something done while I'm watching tv or trying to use up the rest of my half hour lunch at work... next I am going to try a smaller one, because I got this great yarn I like, but not enough for a big one... I love yarn
I got a naked tree punch at a scrapbooking store. it makes me happy, too. since April was coming it was time to make a new calendar for the rest of the year, this time it's more about me AND Loren, instead of just for Loren. it's awesome... fun paper and fun naked trees
Loren sent flowers to work ... the most b e a u t i f u l iris and tulips in the most wonderful spring green vase... when the fedex guy came it didn't even cross my mind that they could be from him, and there they were- sweet note, sweet surprise... things couldn't be better
life is good


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home